You have the power to help children grow up and reach their full potential. We look forward to speaking with you about all we can accomplish together!
Chief Executive Officer
General Counsel & Chief Operations Officer
Director of Development & Communications
Director of EnCompass
Director of Finance
Human Resources Assistant
Development & Communications Manager
Contact: Rebecca Ferri
Contact: Cara Fitzgerald, Director of EnCompass
Contact: Jordan Cimilluca
Contact: Susan Dieter
Contact: Casey Leeson
Contact: Call 585-484-1105 or email us
Explore how your expertise and passion for helping children succeed can make an impact in our community as part of Education Success Foundation, EnCompass: Resources for Learning, or The Norman Howard School.
It is our pledge to nourish an organizational culture which strives to:
1. Embrace diversity in all forms and structure policies and practices to increase representation of qualified individuals who reflect the communities we serve
2. Prioritize equity in employment, compensation, promotion, and professional development
3. Increase access to quality services, educational and economic opportunities, and lifelong success for students and families
4. Value the unique backgrounds and experiences of each person we employ and serve
5. Cultivate a work environment where all people feel safe to express ideas
Education Success Foundation, Encompass: Resources for Learning and The Norman Howard School are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, genetic predisposition or carrier status, gender identity, transgender status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
There's no better time to make a gift. Thanks to a generous gift from the Sands Family Supporting Foundation, your gift will be matched $1.50 for every dollar you donate!Our Campaign